The Labor Day Weekend Party L.A. Deserves
From every corner of L.A. — Boyle Heights to Beverly Hills, NoHo to Venice — L.A.'s buzziest restaurants big and small are coming together for five food events over Labor Day weekend. Enjoy unbelievable food, wine seminars, cooking demos, great spirits and good company.
Friday, Sept. 17:30-10:30PM
Hosted by all of the weekend’s host & co-hosts
We kick off The Taste with something special: a highly selective collection of tastings, cocktails and wine offerings. Tickets are limited.
Saturday, Sept. 2Noon-3:00PM
Hosted by Amy Scattergood with co-host sang Yoon
What a way to spend a SoCal afternoon: Locally sourced ingredients, L.A.’s finest restaurants, and an icy cold cocktail in hand.
Saturday, Sept. 27:30-10:30PM
Hosted by Jonathan Gold & Jenn Harris with co-hosts Antonia Lofaso & Marco A. Ramos
On the same backlot where Hollywood legends created classics, you’ll be enjoying the best of L.A.’s restaurant and bar scene.
Sunday, Sept. 3Noon-3:00PM
Hosted by Noelle Carter with co-host Sherry Yard
Forget firing up the grill. Let L.A.’s best chefs and mixologists be your hosts on this Labor Day weekend.
Sunday, Sept. 37:30-10:30PM
Hosted by Jonathan Gold with co-host Gilberto Cetina Jr.
Let Jonathan Gold, our Pulitzer Prize-winning food critic, take you on a tour of the rich and diverse culinary scene of L.A.
Green Room Access gets you:
- Convenient and free parking inside the Paramount Pictures gates (regular price for outside-the-lot parking is $13)
- Access to furnished lounge during the entire event
- An exclusive activity inside the Green Room created by that event's hosts and co-hosts
- Field to Fork and Sunday Block Party: High-quality wine tasting experience (formerly "Secret Cellar") featuring wines not present in the general event
- - OR -
- Dinner with a Twist and Flavors of LA: Artisanal cocktails not present in the general event
- Additional surprises!