YOU WERE AN IMPORTANT INGREDIENT IN AN AMAZING WEEKEND
It was ALL FLAVORS WELCOME at Paramount Pictures Studios as an exciting mix of chefs, cultures and cuisines made The Taste a true reflection of our city. Be sure to join us next year as we once again come together in community over food.
Friday, Sept. 17:30-10:30PM
Hosted by all of the weekend’s hosts & co-hosts
We kick off The Taste with something special: a highly selective collection of tastings, cocktails and wine offerings. Tickets are limited.
Saturday, Sept. 2Noon-3:00PM
Hosted by Amy Scattergood with co-host sang Yoon
What a way to spend a SoCal afternoon: Locally sourced ingredients, L.A.’s finest restaurants, and an icy cold cocktail in hand.
Saturday, Sept. 27:30-10:30PM
Hosted by Jonathan Gold & Jenn Harris with co-hosts Antonia Lofaso & Marco A. Ramos
On the same backlot where Hollywood legends created classics, you’ll be enjoying the best of L.A.’s restaurant and bar scene.
Sunday, Sept. 3Noon-3:00PM
Hosted by Noelle Carter with co-host Sherry Yard
Forget firing up the grill. Let L.A.’s best chefs and mixologists be your hosts on this Labor Day weekend.
Sunday, Sept. 37:30-10:30PM
Hosted by Jonathan Gold with co-host Gilberto Cetina Jr.
Let Jonathan Gold, our Pulitzer Prize-winning food critic, take you on a tour of the rich and diverse culinary scene of L.A.
Green Room Access gets you:
- Convenient and free parking inside the Paramount Pictures gates (regular price for outside-the-lot parking is $13)
- Access to furnished lounge during the entire event
- An exclusive activity inside the Green Room created by that event's hosts and co-hosts
- Field to Fork and Sunday Block Party: High-quality wine tasting experience (formerly "Secret Cellar") featuring wines not present in the general event
- - OR -
- Dinner with a Twist and Flavors of LA: Specialty cocktails provided by Knob Creek only in the Green Room
- See event pages for additional details